Tyres are crucial because they have a significant impact on how well your vehicle performs. While driving, you should pay close attention to how your vehicle feels. As the tyres age, they begin to wear out and lose their performance. As a result, now is the time to replace your tyres. Your vehicle’s tyres are the most hardworking component. They are the only parts of your car that come into contact with the road and bear the entire weight of the vehicle, as well as the passengers and any cargo you may have in your boot.
Here are some things to think about when changing your car tyres:
- Uneven tread depth: When it comes to changing your car tyre, tread depth is an important factor to consider. Tyre treads are designed to improve grip, turnability, and acceleration speed on the road. These treads become uneven and even too smooth in some areas as the tyre wears out. If the treads on your car tyres are worn out, they will not be able to stop, accelerate, or turn as desired.
- Damaged Sidewalls: The sidewall is what holds the tyre together and protects the inner plies. When the tyre wears out, it may also show signs of damage. The damage on the outer sidewall is easily visible; use a mirror and torch to inspect the inner sidewall for damage. Check to see if any of the tyres have a blister on the sidewall. Such tyres can be extremely hazardous.
- Pressure Issues: It is critical to check your tyre pressure regularly. Your tyre may be over or under inflated. Under inflation of a tyre can reduce tread life, increase fuel costs, generate excessive heat, and reduce tyre durability. If a tyre loses pressure regularly, it may be time to replace it.
- Alignment Problems: A worn – out tyre can cause alignment problems in your vehicle. If you feel the vibration while driving, reduce your speed immediately and safely pull off the road to inspect tyres. If the problem persists despite proper air pressure, one or more of your tyres may need to be replaced.
- Cupping: The uneven wear patterns on the tire are caused by cupping which indicates that your tyre requires a thorough inspection. If your car tyres make a lot of rumbling noises at high speeds, check to see if cupped tyres are the source of the problem. You must have a tyre change as soon as possible.
Regular servicing is essential for extending the life and value of your vehicle. At Mega Fix Tyres, we provide comprehensive auto and car servicing in Al Nahda, so regardless of your model, we go out of our way to ensure that your car performs optimally and that you drive away completely satisfied. If you are looking for tyre replacement in Dubai, get in touch with us.